Do we realise the the most precious gift, "the mother earth and our co-creatures"?

Powered By Blogger
Environment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hoopoe



Spotted in the pondicherry campus, this lovely agile bird is pretty fast and doesnt allow to take the shots of it in such a great way, well posed, well composed and well illustrated. Thanks to my luck for letting me do it with my new camera. It was in April, before the viva, when i was in my room listening to music Raag Darbari in the afternoon and was wondering so many things, looking at the clear sky. All of a sudden, no sooner my eyes went down to the courtyard's ground, behind the hostel's main building, I spotted this gorgeous beauty percging on a branch. after great efforts, I could finally capture it in my camera, sitting on the big stone as if desperately posing for me.

Thats Hoooooppooooeeeee!!!

BlogCatalog