Do we realise the the most precious gift, "the mother earth and our co-creatures"?

Powered By Blogger
Environment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming

Monday, December 10, 2007

"That gracious capture"



The fine day broke with a great mood.It was late winters and early summer...
I went in the ring road early in the morning after working the whole night for my project write up, planning to refresh my mindset... while i was moving fast on the vechile in the ring road, along river Mahanadi, this sleeping beauty was spotted and the well captured some the nicest moods of the doggie.Lonesome yet happy,getting a nice feel in the nature's lap, warming up in the early rising sunray's and giving me such a terrific pose..!!

BlogCatalog