Do we realise the the most precious gift, "the mother earth and our co-creatures"?

Powered By Blogger
Environment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tiny creature- big task




Early morning in the winters... I did bunk the lab... and was strolling in the cosy sunlit, in my garden. My imaginations grew wild and wilder and I ran inside home to get my new Canon Powershot S3 IS camera to capture one of my all time favorite research interests, that none other than "pollination biology". I observed for a long while, kept clicking the shutter button on my camera, ran behind this tiny creature and after a long time of hard work, did take this lovely shot. Thanks to my lovely mom for presenting me this great camera.

BlogCatalog