Do we realise the the most precious gift, "the mother earth and our co-creatures"?

VOTE FOR OUR EARTH

Vote Now Vote Green I'm going green you coming

Saturday, April 14, 2007

For All Coffee Freaks ..!!


Coffee, a widely consumed beverage prepared from the roasted seeds, commonly known as beans, of the coffee plant (Coffea Arabica, Rubiaceae) is usually served hot though it can also be served cold with various flvours. A typical 7 fluid ounce (ca. 207 mL) cup of coffee contains 80–140 milligrams caffeine, depending on the bean and method of roasting and preparation. Coffee, along with tea and water, is one of the most popular beverages world-wide, its volume amounting to about a third of that of tap water in North America and Europe.

Caffeine in coffee is a mild stimulant. Drinking coffee results in an increase of the heart rate of the drinker, increased blood flow to the muscles, and an increase in blood pressure and it causes a decrease in blood flow to the skin and to the inner organs. Most importantly for many drinkers, the level of dopamine in the brain increases. Coffee is often consumed because of its stimulating properties, as an aid to beginning one's day by reducing the after effects of sleep or as a way to ward off fatigue in general there by justifying the “morning begins” till the “evening falls”.

Apparently, coffee plays an important role in many societies throughout the world today and in today's world , the most freaked out place of any youth or a family. From the coffeehouses of the 16th century, to the modern day caf├ęs, coffee has had a profound impact on the lifestyles of people from all walks of life.

Studies performed on the relationship between coffee consumption and many medical conditions, includes its long run impacts ranging from diabetes and CVD to cancer and cirrhosis. Studies are contradictory as to whether coffee has any specific health benefits, and results are similarly conflicting with respect to negative effects of coffee consumption. In addition, it is often unclear whether these risks or benefits are linked to caffeine or whether they are to be attributed to other chemical substances found in coffee (and whether decaffeinated coffee carries the same benefits or risks). One fairly consistent finding has been the reduction of diabetes mellitus type 2 in coffee consumers, an association that cannot be explained by the caffeine content alone and indeed may be stronger in decaffeinated coffee. Recently, coffee was found to reduce the chances of developing liver cirrhosis. The statistics revealed that the consumption of 1 cup a day was found to reduce the chances by 20%, and 4 cups a day reduced the chances by 80%. Recent research has found that even small amounts of coffee can cause a temporary increase in the stiffening of arterial walls.

Coffee, one of the world’s most popular beverages is world’s most important primary commodities with the expanse of the restaurants and cafeterias. Coffee also has several types of classifications used to determine environmental and labor standards. Further coffee is used in art esp. Latte Art (designs in the foam of espresso-based drinks. Espresso coffee), in heraldry, composting n manure, and in rituals.

What matters is coffee still rocks in each house, each restruant, each office, each board meeting each conference, and foremost in each heart...!!

Rescue Rangers-wild animals rescued

Loading...

life of flowers

Loading...

BlogCatalog